The alert monitors the new forms of armed violence by the Muslim Brotherhood and its supporters such as:
• Carry out violent and subversive electronic actions;
• Issue electronic lists containing the names of police officers;
• Calls to enlist armed battalions which belong to the movement;
• Carry out arson attacks against police cars and installations;
• Assassination of army and police officers ;
• Blast gas pipelines and electricity poles.
The alert deals with scenarios for the Muslim Brotherhood’s actions and its remaining choices in Egypt.
The alert concludes that violence has become the main strategy of the Muslim Brotherhood and it is likely the movement will focus on armed Jihadist strategy and the movement’s religious thought and rhetoric will mainly focus on accusing others of apostasy.