Senior Economic Researcher
The Emirates Policy Center in Abu Dhabi is looking for a Senior Economic Researcher in charge of preparing policy papers and analytical studies in areas related to political and macro-economy, as well as development issues of the United Arab Emirates and the Arab world.
- Write in-depth analysis and perform thorough studies in the area of economic policy.
- Support and develop valuable output related to economic affairs.
- Form a comprehensive weekly, monthly and yearly agenda of topics on economic issues to be studied.
- Contribute in building an integrated base of information on economic issues of interest.
- Participate in forming papers for conferences, seminars and workshops held by the Center.
- Follow-up to the most trending publications, scientific researches and economic reports, and prepare executive summaries and reviews.
- Master's degree in Economics (preferably Ph.D.)
- At least 5 years of experience in preparing policy papers for economic institutions or similar research centers.
- A published research in specialized scientific journals.
- Fluent in Arabic and English, spoken and written.
- Proficient with computers, especially Microsoft Office and online research savvy.
Please send your CV/Resume at