Emirates Policy Center is seeking to hire a “Print Designer” to be in charge of creating layouts and technical production for the center’s publications and various papers in both Arabic and English.
- Prepare the final layouts for the center’s publications, various papers and website content in both Arabic and English, in coordination with the center’s editing department and senior management.
- Design proper covers for the center’s publications and various papers.
- Create charts, illustrations, graphics, and infographics to be included in the center’s publications or be posted on its official website.
- The candidate will be responsible for producing motion graphics, video, online and print materials to be used on EPC’s website.
- Update the layouts of the center’s publications on a regular basis.
Second: Required Skills
- Be professional in relevant designing software such as Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Be professional in Microsoft Office programs notably in Word, Publisher, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Have a good knowledge of Arabic and English.
- Be professional in dealing with digital photos and have a good knowledge of Photoshop applications. .
- Have the ability to professionally use charts, illustrations, graphics, and infographics.
- Create original artwork that reflects EPC’s personality in print material and on the website.
- The Candidate must be able to design brochures, internal videos, interactive presentations, promotional campaigns and links.
- Have the ability to keep himself/herself informed of latest developments in designing and documentation production techniques.
- Have the ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Academic Qualifications and Practical Experience
- Have a BA, Diploma or accredited training course in Graphic Design.
- Have at least a two-year experience in the same job at a research center, specialized magazines or visual or print media outlets.