Position: Office Assistant
Reporting To: President / Executive Manager
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school or below ( speak, read and write English)
- 3 years of experience (Minimum)
- Cleaning the offices and serving tea and coffee
- Clean all offices and meeting rooms: floors, desks, shelves, glass doors, windows (from inside) and surface of office equipment.
- Ensure constant availability of accessories such as toilet paper and hand washing soap.
- Clean all common areas and storages
- Empty all waste paper bins and shredder trays to the designated places.
- Ensure that furniture in offices, meeting rooms and reception area is arranged in the required manner at all times.
- Assist in setting up meeting rooms, preparing cups, glasses and plates, water, tea and coffee.
- Provide the following: cleaning equipment, cleaning materials and accessories
- Preparing tea and coffee and serving those as required, clearing and collecting used cups and washing those, keeping kitchens clean and in order, and other related duties.
- toilets cleaning
- Wipe clean desks, partitions, glass doors and all table tops
- Removing finger marks from surfaces such as walls, shelves and light switches.
- Vacuum-cleaning carpeted areas.
- Other required things as per the request
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good in communicating in English
- Good communication with internal and external customers/partners
- Being well-organized and systematic
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual
- A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable Honest and approachable
- Good personal grooming & personal presentation
- Willing to work long and irregular hours and on public holidays as required
- Discreet and respectful of confidentiality.
Please send your CV/Resume at