Reporting To: President & Executive Manager
The goal is to organize unforgettable events that will ensure the entertainment of participants and facilitate the completion of business objectives.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Degree in hospitality management, public relations or relevant field is preferred
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Strong Client-Facing Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree.
- At least 3 year’s experience with office administrative management.
- At least 1 year experience coordinating special events.
- Office Administration
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Using various computer packages- word, excel, PowerPoint
- English and Arabic proficiency
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Proven experience as an events planner or organizer
- Excellent time management
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office proficiency
- A proven track record of organizing successful events
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Able to handle stress and remain calm
- Problem-solving ability